Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Op/Ed - Obama, Lost at the Chalkboard

As reality sets in, and the Obama administration is losing the luster of the historic election and inauguration, there has been more dissatisfaction with the President than at any time in his still young presidency.

Admittedly, he is still personally popular, and he is dealing with some of the most difficult challenges any president has had to face in recent history. I must confess that I am still rooting for him and see great potential in him, I have been disappointed in a number of areas.

Many commentators have begun to opine on mistakes they believe Obama and his administration have made. I will collect what I believe to be some of the most insightful here:

Richard Cohen - Obama, Lost at the Chalkboard - washingtonpost.com

No comments: